Tuesday, January 22, 2008

FASHION-FUN-ENTERTAINMENT






Hello LADIES! ( and a few men maybe?) I hope that you will all enjoy my blog as a fun reference when you are looking for something you need/want or just have to have. I have loved being a blog-stalker for some time now, and I finally decided that I would start a *blog* about some of the things I LOVE and think are THE BEST! I love to buy a new product bring it home and have it do what it actually says it will. I mean lets be honest if there really was a cream that you just rubbed on your stretch marks and they magically dissapeared wouldn't you want to know about it or don't you think you would! So I am dedicated to finding the things that really work, the deals that are really great deals and the food that is really GOOD FOOD! My blog will include all of my must have beauty products, polls to find new wonderful products, and the best places to eat, shop, visit, and experience...... on this place we call EARTH! I love to discover new stores, products and places and because I seem to travel around a bit, I hope my blog will be a good reference point. SO please read my blog while your babies are napping, when your bored or when your husband is out of town and your lonely or just before you jet off to some new destination and please! please! please! share all of your FAVORITE THINGS with me.

*** I had to say Please because I know some of you have items that you will be stingy about sharing, or stores you don't want anyone else to know about. I mean I am sure there will be a few that I won't want to share either.... wink wink But, come on we are really sisters and I would definitely share them with my SISTERS!

No comments: