ZARA Has the cutest baby girl spring line in stores right now. Here is what I picked up so far, and I'm sure I'll be going back soon. These photos definitely don't do the dresses justice. Click on the green one so that you can see the cute bow on top! THEY ARE SO CUTE, and so well made. All of them came with cute little bloomer diaper cover things too! I can't wait to play dress up!


2 comments:
Okay, you are way too much for me!! This blog is a great idea! Especially for people who are completely out of the loop on this kind of stuff (like me). The dresses are so cute. Luckily we just found out today that we are having a BOY so I won't need to make Jared go broke just yet. I'm so excited to have another boy running around. Maybe our kids will hook up?
You are too funny! I love this blog...I will check it all the time. The dresses you bought are darling. Can't wait to see your little girl wear them!
Post a Comment