

Okay so I really like the looks of this sarong wrapped around the PREGO BELLY. As far as maternity swim-suits go I haven't really seen anything I like better. If anyone has come across a cute one, please let me know. I like the idea of being able to find a really cute bikini (they always make them in the cutest fabrics) and then using this to cover my belly. Unfortunately just wearing the BIKINI alone isn't an option for me. Stretch Marks, extra back fat and side fat, along with the large bump would inhibit that! I think it would be great though to have an awesome bikini top that supports my Upper and cute bikini bottoms to hold in my lower. But what do you think? Do you think it would really look as cute in person and cover all the things you don't want to show? I might have to just buy it and try it out but, wanted some e-pinions before....So what do you think?
view online at http://www.duematernity.com
2 comments:
oohhh soooo cute! I think you should go for it! You'd look DARLING in it! Of course you'd look darling in anything! ;)
I don't get it. Is it like a tube top for your belly?
Post a Comment