Thursday, March 6, 2008

CUTEST BABY DRESSES

Okay so now that I am having a little girl, I am a little, well, a lot obsessed with little girl clothes. I remember for so long not being able to look at all the PINK, and now that I can ....I want to only buy what makes me GUSH and BLUSH and think "o my heck" that is so cute! because there is so much cute girl stuff, this happens quite frequently. This is one of those things. Check out the dresses on this site. Shabby Apple http://www.shabbyapple.com/c-16-shabby-baby-dresses.aspx

3 comments:

Heather Ann said...

Wow those are super cute! Wait til you have 2 little girls and you want to have them match.. The $36 for 1 dress isn't bad especially for how cute, but when you times that by 2, then the hubby starts really complaining! hehe, oh well as I always remind HIM, "There only little once, and lifes short, might as well enjoy the finer things"! RIGHT?!
Where is everyone else, how come I'm the only replying?!?
LOVE reading your Blog!!

Jon and Emily said...

So jealous. I want a girl!!!

Turia said...

OK... You know in my last post when I told you to come back to Utah and help that chic that does the fashion segment on the morning news???

Ya, well.... SHE JUST SHOWED THIS DRESS & WEBSITE ON THURSDAY!!!
(see I told you! You are good!!)

ps- love, love, love this dress.

and I finally remembered her name. It's Allicia www.chiconashoestring.com