
Okay so I don't usually like any Biolage stuff. I don't know why, maybe because i used it in junior high and my memories of junior high aren't so great but, this product is AMAZING.
Biolage Smoothing Shine Milk- What they say: use it to create natural texture and healthy shine while botanical milks of rice, bamboo and thistle add a dose of moisture for a touchable feel.
What I say: It actually makes your hair really soft. My sister-in-law Beth constantly colors her hair and always has "THE SOFFEST HAIR" in the world. She says it is becaus of this stuff, and she gave me my last bottle of it because I tend to have dry, straight, PIXI, hair. If I remember to use it, I notice my hair is SUPER SOFT. SO, to my husbands dismay I know I'll probably never have "BETHANIE HAIR" (YES,he is in love with her hair) but, with this yummy Milk I can spray in my hair, I can atleast get close.
Here's my gorgeous sister in law Beth with her MILKY SOFT HAIR
Try it, I bet you'll love it. -Just spray it in when hair is wet and blow dry as normal. Yes you have to actually wash your hair, which for me is another thing I don't do so often.....OOPS.

1 comment:
hmmm I'll have to try it out! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment