Thursday, March 20, 2008
Forever XXI
Okay so most people who know me know that I am a HUGE fan of Forever XXI. I just love it. I love that I can buy 10 things for less than 200 dollars. I love that everything is trendy and modern. Mostly I just love that it's cheap. Yea its probably made cheap too but, why do you want trendy stuff to last. It's just that ......Trendy, it will soon be out. I was searching their site a couple of days ago looking at all of the cute tunic shirts I could still wear being PREGGERS and I saw this cute DRESS (BELOW) which, I currently could not sqeeze into but, I should buy it just for the motivation of one day being able to. It is very ANTHROPOLOGIE-ESQUE which is another one of my FAV. stores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love forever 21 too.. Cute stuff.. Love the swimsuits too! When you coming back home?
So cute! I have that dress in black... love it.
Post a Comment